16.5.09

Yum, Gimme One Of Those!


Hey poops I was like, daydreaming, and then my pillows went wet and guess what? it is filled with drools…disgusting. Still wanna puke? That’s okay I can wait. Enough said maya, snap out of it. However, I’m getting tired of daydreaming..drools..daydreaming..drools..again because it was kinda boring. SO! My real point is, I’m saving some of my money now for the things that I wish for. For the things that I wanted. So, starting now, I am no longer buying useless things such as snacks, or etcetera etcetera. I solemly swear that I’m saving for something’s good. And then do the happy-dance. So these are the cutest little things that you could have imagine. Okay, a little too overecxited, but that’s okay these things are going to be mine. all mine soon, you’ll see.

Here they are

gene simmons action figure

Aww, isn’t he gor-guss? isn’t he cute? isn’t he the most schmootsy wootsy pie you

have ever seen? I’M DYING FOR THIS SIMMONS, DUDE, MAN, WAIT FOR ME!


Neon bracelet-glow in the dark. Like, can you spell c-u-t-e?



no way dude this is off the hook like, totally eh eh eh

see those cute purple pants? no waaaay. eh eh eh(jkl style)

nice, 8-bit namco watch..GIMME THAT!



prepared to be amazed, cause you’re about to see my most wanted gadget.

CAUTION : it causes drooling disease. no offense, none taken right?

anyway, I saw the clique the movie and it was ah-mazing, yeah you should see that. Directed by Tyra Banks how cool? and i for one, is sooo thrilled for Hannah montana The movie!! Well that’s it, I’m off gtg ttyl!

3 komentar:

  1. MAY GUE NEMU DI EBAY BUAT WII GUITARNYA 2 TERUS LENGKAP GITU DRUM SET MIC CD EVERYTHING FOR $89.97 AAAAAAAH

    BalasHapus