19.5.09

Mɑjor Celeb Crushes and Mom♥

19.04.09,


Jai Ho! ♫♪

That song is contagious. Better beware. Well, off to the main topic dudes. Actually, today’s my remedial-day. But I came early and I was like wtf and then the next thing I went back to my house by bajaj. I’m officially god’s personal joke. So while I’m stuck being bored at home, i’m surfing some cool websites and I found a bunch of new celeb hotties which is c-u-t-e cute. Btw, enjoying cute boys by yourself is not that satisfying. So, I think that I could share the hotties with you guys, so are ya ready? Hold your drools still girls. You might wanna get surprised

I heart them like soo mucho(K)

okay….. they are: First, korean actor, I don’t really know who the hell he is but I heart his innocent smile with 2 extra dimples ehmygawd I for one, cannot resist that. and then second you can see chris drew with his ukulele “uke” oh-so-charming and then my beloved yet cool-ish jack kahuna laguna you rock dude and then there’s elang nuraga. I don’t wanna mention it cause he’s savira’s ultimate celeb crush. dibs called,wtf. And then oh, my future husband eddie, and last but not least, 90210’s dustin milligan.

How about today? How was school? Blah blah blah.

It sucks, as usual. I did the remedials, goofing around with my friends and then filled up my fatty tummy with the usual sigit fried chick yumm. And then, I’m off to see a movie with my mom. The movie sucks too. And worse, I almost fell asleep. That was like the most wtf Indonesian movie I have ever seen. Even my mom said “I’d rather buy meteor garden and then watch it peacefully than this” What the heck, mom was right. During the movie I was like “wtf wtf” all the time. I suggest you not to watch benci disko because it’s only worth to be loathed. I’m sorry I was harsh but that movie’s absolutely despicable. Btw, while mom and I were on our way home, we talked a lot about boys. And she told me her young love story which was hilarious. I told her mine. I told her all about my past crushes, present crushes, and my ex. Especially my ex. I’m glad we had this girl-to-woman conversation, I’d love to do that again:) And the best part is, I had this talk with my best-est friend in the entire world. There’s no way better than this. Thanks for having me as your daughter and yet, as your best friend mom. I love you so mucho. And she taught me a very precious lesson. “Being single is not a crime, someday he’ll come to you.’Cause love is all about loving and being loved” The greatest quote of all. I’ll cherish that<3

What else? I’m so outta words.


Get lost, toodles.




2 komentar: